Manufacturing, Machine and Paint shops
Our three shops, all located in Malartic, Québec, are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment:
- High-definition plasma cutting table;
- Manufacturing shop for heavy equipment, such as 300-tonne trucks; and
- Paint shop.
Our experienced welders are CWB 47.1 and 47.2 certified and have extensive expertise in aluminum, stainless steel and raw steel.
- Dump body reconditioning;
- General welding (aluminum, GMAW (MIG-MAW), TIG, stainless steel);
- Custom manufacturing: steel, aluminum, specialty steel;
- Conventional machining;
- Industrial painting;
- Industrial equipment repair (welding);
- Parts cutting (automated, high-definition cutting table); and
- Off-the-shelf products (air guns with ergonomic handles, hose hangers, anchor plates).