Water Treatment – Mining
ASDR Water Treatment stands out because of the unparalleled expertise it has acquired over the years, particularly in resolving mine wastewater issues both at the surface and underground, as a result of its close relationship with the mining industry.
ASDR’s specialists have found innovative and wide-ranging solutions to problems, completing all necessary steps, from laboratory and pilot tests to operation.
Both permanent and temporary solutions have showcased the know-how of ASDR’s team in addressing numerous issues and environmental emergencies based on clients’ needs.
- Geochemical studies;
- Laboratory and pilot tests;
- Design and detail engineering;
- Assistance with applications for government certificates of authorization;
- Construction, start-up and operation of modular and stationary water treatment plants;
- Process audits and optimization;
- Mining site environmental assessments; and
- Follow-up of decontamination work and environmental rehabilitation.