The client needed to build a world-class underground gold mine within four years to process gold ore and boost its daily capacity to 7,000 tonnes. It was seeking a partner to join its team to manage and engineer the underground infrastructure.
ASDR provided a team of highly skilled professionals to complete the project:
- Construction project management;
- Mechanical, electrical, civil and pipefitting supervision;
- Cost management;
- Schedule management;
- Surface garage, mine;
- Ramp portal;
- Fuel distribution line;
- Underground loading station;
- Ore bin, screen and conveyor;
- 5,000-gpm pumping station;
- Ventilation door;
- Explosives station;
- Mine captains;
- MRS; and
- Operators and wastewater treatment plant.
Performance and results
- Reduced the budget allowance in a context of optimal health and safety.
- Built a relationship of trust with the client.
- Overall assessment: $1 billion.