ASDR, a solid team from the mining world, which has contributed to the realization of several major projects, through its 4 specialized business sectors which are Project Management & Engineering, Manufacturing, Water Treatment and Industrial Services.
The ASDR team has held key roles in the last 10 mining constructions in Quebec and internationally, in addition to having managed major investments in the industrial and forestry sectors.
Since its foundation in 2006, ASDR has experienced significant growth; from 6 to now over 300 employees. Over the years, we have added new divisions and opened offices in Rouyn-Noranda, Val-d'Or, Laval (Quebec) and New Brunswick.
ASDR is a diversified company that can offer turnkey services in different niches such as water treatment, dredging and dewatering, engineering, project management, manufacturing, and industrial services.
Inspired by the values of solidarity and respect, we offer our employees a friendly and stimulating work environment.
Under the supervision of the Vice-President of ASDR Water Treatment Division, the Manager is responsible of taking charge of all operational and administrative activities, in order to achieve budgeted and growth objectives. To carry out his projects, the Manager will be supported by a competent and dedicated team. The Manager will play a decisive role in the strategic development of new clients and in the development of synergies with the ASDR Group.
The Manager is responsible for:
- Ensure the sound management of the department;
- Ensure the follow-up and the achievement of the various departmental targets:
- Health and Safety;
- Ensure the smooth running of operations;
- Ensure the right supervision and communication process;
- Ensure the proper management of production activities;
- Participate in various committees;
- Ensure the improvement and implementation of processes;
- Annual budget development.
- Participate in various targeted activities.
- Responsible for the development of the sales plan;
- Ensure the accuracy of the revenues established in the sales plan;
- Coordinate, participate and achieve the required sales;
- Track and maintain and provide explanations of weekly results.
- Ensure proper coordination of project deliverables to clients;
- Ensure compliance of the work performed;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Provide technical assistance to the team;
- Ensure performance in the realization of projects.
- Ensure the realization of the full potential of his team and the department;
- Maintain the mobilization of his team;
- Ensure the development of his team members with regard to technical and personal training;
- Perform annual evaluations of team members;
- Meet the members of his team to ensure good management of it.
Perform other related duties.
JOB SKILLS PROFILE
- Master the fundamental principles of business management activities;
- Fundamental knowledge of water treatment operations, dredging/dewatering, and site logistics;
- Master the fundamental principles of health and safety;
- Understanding of a company's financial cycle in terms of invoicing, management of accrued and work in progress and monitoring of accounts receivable.Master the Microsoft Office suite.
- Master the techniques of the field of application;
- Ability to develop business development and sales plans;
- Plan, organize, develop, control, and analyze the various tasks;
- Advanced relational skills;
- Develop and maintain good relations with suppliers, customers and any other person or organization necessary for the business of the company;
- Ability to develop processes and methods to facilitate work;
- Be a unifier for the team and be the guardian of the company's values;
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and synergies and based on market trends and dynamics.
ATTITUDES AND SKILLS
- High sense of ethics;
- Human resources management;
- Decision-making and managerial courage;
- Play an advisory role with the team;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree in administration will be considered an asset;
- 5+ years’ experience in business management;
- Experience in mining or forestry will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication in French and English.
- Place of work: Caraquet office in New Brunswick;
- Permanent position;
- 40 hours/week;
- Annual salary to be determined according to qualifications;
- Eligible for Insurance and Group RRSP;
Entry into office – April 2023.
ASDR subscribes to the principles of employment equity.
The masculine is used to lighten the text.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.